What Services Does PostNet Provide?
PostNet offers a range of printing, marketing and shipping services to help small businesses thrive
PostNet provides printing, marketing and shipping services. We offer a vast menu of services — but don’t be intimidated. We use in-house equipment and expertise to fulfill many customer orders, but we also have close relationships with vendors throughout the country, which allow us to offer the broad spectrum of services you see below. We also provide franchisees with sophisticated tools, including an online print center, that make it simple to handle orders, as well as allow customers to purchase products and services 24/7. Our overall mission is to ensure that when customers come to you for a solution, you have the tools to get it done. Here are some of the services we offer:
Digital Print Franchise Services
- Business Identity (letterhead, business cards, envelopes, stationery, labels)
- 3D Printing (prototypes, replacement parts, architectural models and more)
- Business Form Printing (receipts, carbonless forms, contracts, invoices)
- Marketing Materials (postcards, self-mailers, tent/rack cards, flyers, catalogs, brochures, door hangers)
- Large-Format Printing (posters, banners, signs, trade show displays, window clings, car magnets, vehicle decals, yard signs)
- Promotional Products (magnets, stickers, pens, notepads, calendars, bookmarks)
- Hardcover, Comb or Spiral Binding (for books, presentations and manuals)
- Stapling and Folding (for booklets, brochures and newsletters)
- Newsletter Printing, Design and Mailing Services
- Laminating Services (luggage tags, outdoor signs, business cards, report covers)
- Business Greetings (event invitations, announcements and custom holiday cards)
- Wedding Printing (invitations, RSVP cards, place cards, photo books)
- Custom Invitations and Announcements (births, graduations, anniversaries, birthdays)
- Memories (photo books, custom calendars, photo enlargements)
Design Franchise Services
PostNet offers consultative, personal design services that help our clients create a brand identity that will make them stick out in the minds of customers.
We start each graphic design job with an initial consultation to determine:
- The business or organization’s values and goals
- The target audience for designs or printed pieces
- How the logo or printed materials will be used
We then work with the client to create:
- The best logos for a new business or organization
- Logo re-creation (if they have an existing logo but don’t have access to the original files)
- Professional business cards, letterhead and stationery, as well as marketing materials to match, from flyers and brochures to posters and banners
Shipping Franchise Services
PostNet partners with all major shipping carriers. We were one of the original pioneers of the authorized shipping programs with UPS and FedEx and also partner with DHL and the U.S. Postal Service.
- FedEx and UPS ground shipping. A cost-effective, environmentally friendly option.
- FedEx, UPS and DHL air shipping. We offer two-day, overnight and international air shipping.* (*DHL service availability varies by location.)
- FedEx and UPS drop-off packages. We accept pre-labeled packages for the major carriers.
- Freight and logistics. We can ship everything from cars to valuable artwork.
Safe, secure mailbox rentals
PostNet private mailboxes provide a secure alternative to mail delivery at your home or business and a professional-looking street address — not just a P.O. box number — for home-based businesses.
- A street address means PostNet can accept packages from UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- Home-based businesses can easily keep business mail separate from personal mail.
- We let customers know by email, phone or text when important items arrive.
- Some locations have 24-hour access. During business hours, someone is always there to accept mail and packages.
PostNet also offers fast access to U.S. Postal Service services without the wait:
- Postage stamps and metering
- APO/FPO shipping and mailing for service members and their families
- First Class, Priority and Express Mail services
- Bulk mail service for newsletters, postcards and brochures, which can save customers as much as 30 percent on mailing costs.