PostNet Franchise Leaders to Attend IFA 2017 Convention in Las Vegas
Visionary co-founders of the leading printing and shipping franchise to take part in the biggest franchising event of the year
The visionary co-founders of PostNet franchise, CEO Steve Greenbaum and President Brian Spindel, will both attend the International Franchise Association’s annual convention on January 29-February 1 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV.
The annual convention is the largest franchising event of the year, bringing together over 4,000 people and 300+ franchise systems under one roof for a weekend to celebrate the franchise industry, forge new relationships and learn best practices for the year ahead. Education is one of the main reasons to attend – and the convention will feature dozens of guest speakers, round table discussions and over 50 seminars exploring everything from multi-unit development to financing options.
PostNet Franchise President Brian Spindel will be speaking as a panelist at the convention discussing international franchise training and support, a field in which his expertise is well established, as PostNet has grown to 660 franchises across 10 countries. Brian will share his knowledge on how brands can position their franchisees for success, the differences between international and domestic training and support, local vs. remote support, and share a multitude of best practices based on his experience with PostNet.
“We’ve been in franchising for a long time, and we’ve worked hard to establish a business model that evolves over time to keep our brand relevant and to keep our franchise owners in profitable businesses,” Brian says in a recent interview, where he outlines the many ways PostNet’s proven business model supports its growing network of franchise owners.
Steve and Brian’s attendance at this year’s convention is part of their long history of involvement and passionate support of the franchise industry:
- Steve has been a Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) since 1997 and was honored with the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2003. He also served as Chair of the IFA’s Educational Foundation in 2005-2006 and IFA’s Chairman of the Board in 2008.
- Brian holds the designation of Certified Franchise Executive, and he is a frequent panelist at International Franchise Association conferences. Brian has served as the Chair of the IFA’s Technology Committee and on the IFA Educational Foundation Board of Trustees, and recently served as a member of the IFA’s Marketing and Technology Committee and the FranTech Task Force.
The PostNet leaders’ deep rooted engagement with the franchise industry was the reason why the IFA chose to kick off their advocacy tour, @OurFranchise Campaign, at the PostNet headquarters in Denver, Colorado last July. The event was hosted by Steve and featured IFA President and CEO Robert Cresanti speaking about the importance the franchise industry has in communities across the country.
It is fitting that the IFA convention is to be held in Las Vegas, as that is where the PostNet leaders co-founded their iconic franchise nearly 25 years ago. Since then, PostNet has grown to be an industry leader, evolving the brand’s business model from a humble pack-and-ship into the multifaceted and hypercompetitive printing and shipping franchise the brand is today.
PostNet is poised for another year of rapid growth. Over the last 18 months, PostNet expanded its presence across the country, achieving two major growth milestones: opening its first-ever center in the state of Connecticut and opening its first center on a college campus in West Virginia. PostNet plans to open six new centers in the first quarter of 2017, one of which will mark the brand’s first center in the state of Mississippi.
To help facilitate this growth, PostNet hired three regional field directors dedicated solely to franchisee support and growth, including: Brent White, who worked for UPS for nearly 20 years in both franchisee support and communications capacities; Kristin Fusco, who has more than 20 years of regional management and marketing experience working for brand leaders such as H&R Block and Whole Foods Market; and Alan Goldstein, who has more than 15 years of regional management, operations and marketing experience working for franchise companies such as Pillar To Post, Blimpie and Signarama.
Throughout the remainder of the year, the company will continue to grow with new domestic and international center openings. PostNet currently has franchise opportunities across the U.S. in markets such as Atlanta; Chicago; Charlotte; Miami; Denver; Omaha; Raleigh; Seattle; among others, as well as master franchise opportunities overseas, and is actively targeting a wide group of passionate entrepreneurs who want to turn their dreams of owning a small business into a reality.
PostNet is currently seeking Individuals, couples, business partners or families that have an aptitude for sales and marketing, a service-oriented spirit and a strong desire to own a business.
Three quick reasons to franchise with PostNet:
- PostNet is a low-cost investment with high potential returns – PostNet’s startup costs are substantially lower than others in the marketplace.
- PostNet is a brand that shares your values, with a culture of support – PostNet is the rare franchise that sees its franchise owners as peers and supports them like they are family.
- PostNet franchise owners benefit from multiple revenue streams – PostNet features an extensive menu of services that allows customers to obtain design services, print various products and ship with any carrier under one roof.
Learn more about starting a PostNet franchise
Ready to learn more about PostNet franchise opportunities? You can read interviews with PostNet franchise owners on our blog and learn more about our business model by reading over our research pages. To request even more information, download our free franchise report.